- Drive communicates with the pump via 9v DC
remote control. This ensures safety and eliminates
the need of electrical cord between pump and drive
that other manufacturers provide.
- Hydraulic Tube Expansion Systems are silent during use. In comparison electric and
pneumatic tube expansion systems are noisy.
- Hydraulic Tube Expansion Systems are compact, therefore easy to use inside boiler
- Compatibility of Hydraulic Tube Expansion System - Same powerpack for all the 4
drives to expand 5/8” o.d to 4” o.d tube.
- Very High Torque Developed - can expand large
diameter, thick wall tubes in thick tube sheets
- Hydraulic Tube Expansion System have long life + low maintenance.
- Boiler erections get completed in record time.
- Hydraulic Tube Expansion System can be used for long working hours because drive
is unaffected by heat.
- Dual drive powerpack is available to connect 2
drives to a single powerpack to cut down tube
expansion time cycle by a further 50%.
- Microprocessor controls on the pump automate the
expansion cycle. Trip, pause and reverse times for
the drive are adjustable.
No need for repeated manual STOP/START of the
drive during the expansion cycle - Hydraulic Tube Expansion Systems are completely